Saturday 4 August 2018

Lost boy

                           LOST BOY

Who put me in this arcade? This shit is all game to me.
-I loose things alot
Should I be worried? I don't know...
Sometimes what I loose, I care about
*like friendship
Other times what I loose, I don't really care about
- like material things.

Will I ever be myself?

: little fun won't kill ya' lostboy,
But what seem to be fun, is not fun to me.

- wanna feel happy, but can't get a hold of joy.
- wanna be sad at it, but all I feel is emptiness.

Can't lay hold on anything, damn I feel nothing,

They tell me I gotta try harder, but the further I advance the harder it becomes (feel)

"Lostboy" -what u gonna do?
Honestly, I don't know,

- how do u see me....
*A free spirited
*An open minded freak
*A fool............

They said death was the end of it all, but I still feel the reality of my dreams in my sleep.

Don't blame my actions,
Don't even blame why I got here,
Am here already, and no matter how long it takes, there is no end to this game.
Not even death could end it.

In the end , anything goes,
Every1 could proberbly be right afterall
*Gotta do what I gotta do
Its a dimension I must go thru.
  

                                 #lostboy
                                 #pronto













No comments:

Post a Comment