Friday 9 November 2018

Loyalty ( Pros & Cons)

                LOYALTY
             (Pros & cons)...




I love u, is deep
I need u, is deeper

- love is strong
- loyalty is stronger

Don't fight for me, fight beside me 

If I be the bridge, put others before me
That's beyond love ( that's loyalty)

- if I live by the code ( that's loyalty)
...I mustn't let the 'cult'outta the "culture"

-Brotherhood is loyalty.

Don't betray the one that trust u, least u loose that which is entrusted to u (loyalty)

*I must submit to the supreme and Almighty ( loyalty)

-Loyalty = peace and fairPlay= trust

But "love is not = loyalty

Love can be masked,

U could hurt a loved 1, but never a loyal 1.
Ingenue love could hurt too.

But,
Love is easy when 'loyalty is present

Loyalty' begets trust'... 

It's easier to love who u trust ( loyalty)


Loyalty looks out for u, ( tho: allies might not be loyal, but loyals are Allies)

*The world might be a better place, if love is judged by the function of loyalty

Even the fiercest would lay down their sword in honour to loyalty.

We all need the ones we trust,
 love is easy when trust is present. ( loyalty)

-Loyalty helps love' compromise and tolerate( bend and break rules) in trust.


: what use is love without cocompromise & tolerance...?
#loyalty.





No comments:

Post a Comment