Monday 4 March 2019

#sayNoMore


#SayNoMore


Say no more,

The pain in my heart knows no joy,


Say no more,

Mediocrity is the new 'hide & seek'


Say no more,

Much has been said and nothing done.


A broken heart,

Pastor says all is well, when what he really meant was IDGAF!


He tries to scare me with the fears of heaven and hell,

Me: IDGAF! no more,

How am I supposed to survive in a cruel world playing the good guy?

A cold world makes frozen hearts.

I learnt to break rules, that shii became my hobby

Don't judge me, cos u don't give a fuck,

Am a lost boy anyways,

* school paint a rosy picture of life, while real life says ur #fucked after graduation.

I must be political if I must make it,

They want a good guy, but didn't tell me to be my brothers keeper, but how the fuck am i a good guy if i don't watch my brothers back?


I don't understand no more, between friends and foes who lies the most.


*sometimes u miss someone who doesn't give a fuck about u.


Lost my mind to free my mind, don't tell me nothing bout' heaven nor hell no more

I don't care where I end up after life,


I just wanna make it on earth for my FAM and friends+day1's.

Am not a good guy, am just a frozen kid in a cold world.


#SayNoMore

#lostboy

#prontowritings

#prontoD'oasis


1 comment:

  1. Creative Thinking... Tooks my thoughts outta my mind

    ReplyDelete