Tuesday 30 April 2019

#Word2friendship

 - dear friendship




Hello dear,


Am writing u in pains, u put me under lots of pressure, u made me rip my heart out, now have it and keep it ur own way_


I got a question for u dear friendship,


*why are we even on this voyage ? If i can't count on u to watch my back.

*why do I feel like we are not connected?


- did we lose our sail sight?!

Is this a voyage your not willing to continue?

Remember we took an oat and burnt our bridges, 


- why do I feel cold in Ur presence, I tend not to be and act myself around u.


Why all the faking?


I know we only human and sometimes wrong. We should be each others gate keeper, hide each others secrets,


Fvck!

Where did we go wrong, this shii doesn't feel like it's for the long run anymore!


Dear friendship, Ur supposed to be an investment.

*why do my spirit tremble at the tone of Ur voice,

I take u seriously, but sometimes I wonder if u feel the same way towards me.



Dear friendship,


- when was the last time u prayed for us?


- when was the last time u remember my birthday?


- when was the last time u gave me a shout out?


We need each other to make this voyage work. Instead of concluding when u hear something about me, why don't u Call me to hear from my POV?


Dear friendship,

I need u to choose Ur battle.


Is U my *comrade

  *confidant

  *constituent


#prontoD'oasis

Art credits: Anita Benson karma

No comments:

Post a Comment